30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
Add power to your warehouse, garage or backyard with the Link2Home Contractor-Grade Metal Cord Reel 75 ft. Extension Cord with 12 AWG SJTW Cable. The cords stay organized thanks to the reel with a heavy-duty handle and the cord-locking system keeps them safely in place. It’s easy to spot with a high-visibility design and it’ll last you over time with a durable metal frame.
- Contractor-grade heavy-duty power: four grounded outlets and durable 75 ft. 12 AWG cable help connect power equipment such as drills, table saws, power washers and grinders found throughout the construction side or warehouse
- Heavy-duty metal steel drum: provides additional security and durability with a 12 AWG SJTW cable
- Built-in circuit breaker: circuit breaker with overload protection will automatically go off when the rated current or voltage is exceeded to protect devices from damage
- Tangle-free cord management and easy to carry: extension cord easily winds into reel with heavy-duty easy double grip handles keeping cords neat and tidy for next
- Power reel: CSA certified, 75 ft. cord reel, 12AWG SJTW cable, four 120V outlets, on/off switch with power light indictor, cord locking system, heavy-duty high visibility outdoor extension cord.
|Cord Included:||Yes||Cord Length (ft.):||75 ft|
|Electrical Product Type:||Electrical Cords & Cord Management||Indoor/Outdoor:||Indoor/Outdoor|
|Jacket Material:||PVC||Maximum Amperage (amps):||13 A|
|Number of Conductors:||3||Number of Outlets:||4|