Returns and Refunds:
PrairieGrit and all of our sellers want to ensure your satisfaction with your purchase. To facilitate this, and for the protection of both the seller and buyer, we have a Return Policy that each PrairieGrit seller honors.
Return Policy Procedure:
- If not totally satisfied with your PrairieGrit purchase, please contact the shop owner where you purchased the item. Email or call via phone within 3 days of item being delivered.
- Return shipping cost and insurance will be paid by the buyer, unless otherwise agreed upon between the buyer and the seller.
- PrairieGrit sellers are required to respond within 3 days.
- After acknowledgement of return, you will ship the item back to the seller. Please pack the item very carefully and its best to use the original packaging. Please add insurance for the purchase price. The item needs to be delivered in the same condition it was shipped to you.
- Please use delivery tracking and save the receipt.
- Once the seller verifies the item is in original condition, they have 3 days to refund in full. For both parties protection, please send the refund in a traceable manner when using personal checks or money orders. This helps to verify.
- PrairieGrit buyers are backed by PayPal’s Buyer Protection. PrairieGrit’s payment processor is PayPal, thus PayPal will protect any sale.
- In the case of any dispute, buyers or sellers should reach out to PayPal for facilitation. They are open round the clock to ensure a seamless transaction.
More returns info found in PrairieGrit’s Terms & Conditions.