30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
Leviton GFCI Circuit Breakers provide overload, short-circuit, and ground-fault protection and feature an all plug-on design. All hot and neutral wires terminate at custom lugs in the panel, not at the circuit breaker, so the entire panel can be wired without circuit breakers installed. Branch circuit breakers can be easily plugged on at final installation. They also feature color indicators in the handle and intuitive LEDs to easily see operational status at-a-glance. For applications up to 60 Amp when using copper wire or 50 Amp when using aluminum wire.
- Simple – features an all plug-on design – no wiring to the circuit breaker
- Intuitive – color indicators in the handle to easily see operational status at-a-glance
- Approachable – contemporary aesthetic and rocker style handle are more user friendly
- Safe – exceeds UL requirements for circuit breakers, making sure it will not reset if fault protection is compromised
- Compatible only with Leviton load centers
|Breaker Type:||Double Pole||Electrical Product Type:||Breaker|
|Interruption Type:||GFCI||Maximum Amperage (amps):||40|
|Mounting Type:||Plug-On||Number of Poles:||2|
|Power Distribution Features:||Hydraulic Magnetic||Voltage (volts):||120/240|