30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
Step up to designer styles and superior security with Kwikset signature series products. Combining rugged form with traditional lines, the Austin lever provides the ultimate in rustic elegance. The venetian bronze finish is hand-rubbed to reveal unique bronze highlights and provides a rich and warm complement to the product’s style. This passage knob/lever is best used in interior hall and closet applications where no locking is required. The knob/lever is reversible and mounts on both left and right handed doors.
- Kwikset signature series
- Microban protection keeps door hardware 99.9% cleaner than unprotected surfaces
- For use on interior doors requiring no locking functionality, such as hallway or closet doors
- Fits door thickness of 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in.
- Features an adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- Fully reversible lever; fits both right-handed and left-handed doors
- Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- ANSI/BHMA grade 2 security
- ADA compliant
|Model:||720AUL 11P 6AL RCS||MPN:||720AUL 11P 6AL RCS|
|Color Family:||Bronze||Color/Finish:||Venetian Bronze|
|Features:||Easy Installation||Includes:||Hardware,Installation Instructions|
|Door Lock Style:||Rustic||Door Locks & Knobs Product Type:||Passage Levers|
|Hardware Color Family:||Bronze||Hardware Finish Family:||Bronze|
|Lever style:||Wave||Lock Type:||Unkeyed|
|Material:||Metal||Security/ANSI Grade:||ANSI Grade 2 (Better)|