30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “”30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping””, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
The GE Q-Line 35 Amp 2 in. Double-Pole Circuit Breaker has a heat-resistant case constructed of thermoset for stability and structural integrity. The breaker features a calibration screw that is cemented to prevent shifting and tin-plated copper stabs to create reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connections.
- Unit features tin-plated copper stabs create reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connections
- Has box-type terminals
- Calibration screw is cemented to prevent shifting
- Case is made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity
- Trips to the center position making trips easy to spot
- Compatible with PowerMark gold load centers
- Meets NEMA standards
|Features:||No Additional Features||Includes:||No Additional Items Included|
|Breaker Type:||Double Pole||Electrical Product Type:||Breaker|
|Interruption Type:||Standard Trip||Maximum Amperage (amps):||35|
|Mounting Type:||Plug-On||Number of Poles:||2|