30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
Built with heavy-duty butyl diaphragm system to absorb the expansion of water volume and help prevent dangerous pressure build-up. This Everbilt Expansion Tank will absorb pressure increases when properly installed on your closed water system. Most local codes now require an Expansion Tank on residential closed water systems. Water pressure over 80 psi can shorten the life of your water system and appliances.
- Stainless steel 3/4 in. MIP with hex
- Factory pre-charged at 40 psi
- cUPC certified/ NSF 61 compliant
- High quality coating prevents corrosion
- 16-Gauge cold rolled steel shell
- Brass air charging port with O-ring seal
- Maximum pressure of 150 psi
- Maximum temperature rating of 200 degree F
- Provides a reservoir for expanded water volume
- Protects water heater, fixtures and appliances
|Application:||Water Heater||Compatible Brand/Model:||Watts DET-5 Eastman 60022|
|Material:||16 gauge cold rolled steel||Nominal Tank Capacity (gallons):||2 gal|