30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
This pressure switch signals the pump to start when the water system drops to 40 psi (factory set) and stops at 60 psi (factory set). This switch is to be used with submersible well or jet pumps. It can be wired 115-Volt or 230-Volt. This switch must be used in conjunction with a well pressure tank. The air pressure in the well tank, when empty of all water, must be set to 38 psi or the switch will not operate properly.
- Turns pump on at 40 psi, off at 60 psi
- Cap removes for easy adjustment
- Can be wired 115-Volt or 230-Volt
- For use with submersible well or jet pumps
- Motor wires are connected to the 2 middle posts (color does not matter)
- Breaker box wires are connected to 2 outside posts (color does not matter)
- 2-spring design allows for adjustment of cut-in and cut-out pressure settings
- Adjustments to springs should only be made by users with good knowledge of well systems
|Brand Compatibility:||Compatible with all models||Recommended Pump Types:||Well Pumps|
|Switch Type:||Pressure Switch|