30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
The TRIPLETT Model CM1050 True RMS Clampmeter can measure AC and DC current up to 1000 Amp without breaking the circuit by clamping around a single conductor. This saves time and the circuit will not be damaged. True RMS provides better accuracy when measuring non-sinusoidal or noisy waveforms. Additional measurements include Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature, Diode Test, and Continuity. Measurements can read on the 6000 count backlit LCD. It has an Inrush current function that captures the instantaneous surge (inrush) current when power equipment is turned on. Features include: Lo Z (impedance) mode for identifying ghost voltages, Low Pass Filter (LPF) for filtering frequency and harmonic interference when measuring variable frequency drives, Peak voltage capture with minimum/maximum, NCV Detector with LED, Relative/DC zero function, Auto power off, and a built-in flashlight. Data Hold freezes the display for easy viewing. CAT IV-600-Volt safety category.
- True RMS provides better accuracy when measuring non-sinusoidal or noisy waveforms
- Captures the instantaneous surge (inrush) current when power equipment is turned on
- 1.4 in. (35 mm) clamp jaw
- Built-in non-contact voltage detector with LED
- Low pass filter (LPF) for filtering frequency and harmonic interference when measuring variable frequency drives
- Lo Z (impedance) mode for identifying ghost voltages
- Peak voltage measurement with minimum/maximum
- Data hold freezes the display and relative mode for making comparisons to a stored reference value and DC zero
- Auto power off with disable and built-in flashlight
|Features:||Backlit, Battery Powered, Built-in Clamp, Data Hold, Handheld, Low Battery Indicator||Includes:||Batteries, Case, Extra Pins/Probes, Test Leads|
|Battery Power Type:||Alkaline||Battery Size:||AAA|
|Category Rating:||IV||Control Type:||Digital|
|Display Type:||LCD||Measures/Detects:||Capacitance, Continuity, Diodes, Frequency, Resistance, Temperature|
|Number of Batteries Required:||3||Number of Functions:||15|
|Number of Ranges:||34||Test Meter Type:||Clamp/Multimeter|
|Tools Product Type:||Test Meter||Type:||Clamp|
|Voltage (V):||600 V|