30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
Whether you’re a professional plumber or a working homeowner, the RIDGID EZ Change Plumbing Wrench Faucet Installation and Removal Tool is a valuable addition to any toolbox. This multifunctional plumbing tool is ideal for under-sink faucet installation and removal and is compatible with common faucets, shut-off valves, supply lines, and basket strainers. The six-sided cubed wrench insert works on 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch, 7/8-inch, 15/16-inch, and 1-inch nuts and is ideal for use with supply lines, clamp nuts, and turning angle stops without marring chrome finishes. The cylindrical insert with a 5/8-inch deep-welled socket end accommodates most single-hole faucet mountings and features a pronged retainer end that holds 3 or 4-slot strainer baskets in place while removing or installing the strainer nut. Additionally, the hole on the side of the cylindrical insert fits screwdrivers for extra leverage when breaking tight nuts loose. The wrench’s notched end handle accommodates most common 2, 3, 4, and 6-tab basin mounting nuts, while the handle’s open slot clears supply lines to loosen or attach. Its convenient handheld size clears tight spaces under sinks, while its reinforced plastic body and lightweight aluminum inserts that fit inside the handle provide long-lasting durability and use. RIDGID – Built For Those Who Know.
- 6-sided cubed wrench insert works on 5/8-in., 3/4-in., 7/8-in., 15/16-in., and 1-in. nuts and is ideal for supply lines and clamp nuts
- Pronged retainer end of the cylindrical insert holds 3 or 4-slot strainer baskets in place while removing or installing the strainer nut
- 5/8 in. deep-welled socket end of the cylindrical insert accommodates most common single-hole faucet mountings
- Hole on the side of the cylindrical insert fits a screwdriver for extra leverage when breaking stubborn nuts loose
- Notched end of the handle accommodates most common 2, 3, 4, and 6-tab basin mounting nuts
- Unique insert design for turning angle stop handles prevents marring chrome finishes
- Open slot on the handle allows for easy placement over existing supply lines to loosen or attach
- Convenient handheld size clears tight spaces under sinks
- Reinforced plastic body and lightweight aluminum inserts provide long-lasting durability and use
- Both inserts fit inside the handle for compact storage in toolboxes
|Number of wrench sides:||2||Tools Product Type:||Hand Tool|
|Wrench Features:||Universal||Wrench type:||Valve Stem Wrench|