30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
With a compact size and cool glow, the Philips 26-Watt CFL equivalent LED Light Bulb is great for surface-mounted downlight and wall-washing fixtures. Use it in kitchens and offices. This energy-saving bulb should only be used in fixtures with an electronic ballast.
- Brightness: 1,300 Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.27 (based on 3-hours/day, 11c/kWh, cost depends on rates and use)
- Life: 20 plus years (based on 3-hours/day)
- Light appearance: 4000K (cool white)
- Energy used: 10.5-Watt (equivalent to a 100-Watt standard incandescent light bulb)
- Lumens per watt: 123.8
- Ideal for use in kitchens and offices
- Can be used in surface-mounted downlights and wall-washing fixtures
- Contains mercury (for more on cleanup and safe disposal, visit epa.gov/CFL)
|Actual Color Temperature (K):||4000||Average Life (hours):||36000|
|Bulb Color:||White||Bulb Construction:||Glass|
|Bulb Finish:||Frosted||Bulb Shape:||Tube|
|Bulb Type:||Household||Color Rendering Index (CRI):||82|
|Color Temperature:||Cool White||Color Temperature:||Cool White|
|Color Temperature:||Cool White||Commercial/Residential:||Residential|
|Control Type:||Switch||Damp/Wet Rating:||Damp Rated|
|Light Bulb Base Code:||G24Q||Light Bulb Base Type:||4-pin PL-C|
|Light Bulb Features:||Dimmable||Light Bulb Setup:||Plug-in|
|Light Bulb Shape Code:||CFLNI||Lighting Technology:||LED|
|Lumens (Brightness):||1300||Number of Bulbs Included:||6|
|Volt (v):||120||Wattage (watts):||10.5|
|Wattage Equivalence:||26 Watt|