30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
The versatile NR3XL pressure reducing valve is ideal for residential applications that require higher pressure ranges or frequent sediment and debris cleaning. The stainless steel screen filters out debris without buildup to protect your plumbing system and is easy to remove and clean. The cartridge design ensures easy repairs, with a corrosion-resistant polymer composite bell on top of a cast bronze body offers easy access to internals. Lowers lifetime costs by helping to conserve water; meets code and job site requirements and is ideal for irrigation, residential single and multifamily and more.
- For use with potable water pipes with a 1 in. inner diameter
- Cartridge-loaded design simplifies repairs
- Time- and labor-saving tailpiece options include threaded, PEX, copper sweat and CPVC
- Quality integral stainless steel strainer screen holds up over time
- Highly durable, threaded bell resists corrosion and provides easy access to cartridge internals
- ASSE Listed 1003
- IAPMO Listed
- CSA Certified
- Meets the requirements of NSF/ANSI 61
- Protects plumbing from excessive water pressures
- Inexpensive, durable and versatile – an excellent value for residential construction
- Compact dimensions with a short lay length to fit in tight spaces
- Chemical-resistant cartridge and a durable, threaded, UV-resistant bell housing
- Easily swap out the repair cartridge to increase the lifespan of your valve
|Features:||Lead Free||Includes:||No Additional Items Included|
|Application:||Potable Water||Compatible Pipe Material:||Brass|
|Material:||Bronze||Maximum Pressure (PSI):||400 PSI|
|Maximum Working Temperature (F):||140||Valve Type:||Pressure Regulating|