30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
Heavy Duty Extension Cord. SJT, 100% Copper and 10AWG/3C. The VEVOR most common application of this 50 Amp extension cord is to temporarily supply power from the generator to the manual switch box. This heavy-duty 50 Amp 250-Volt power cord is compatible with generators utilizing an N6-50P outlet. and enables an easier reach from your generator to your nearest power receptacle or electrical connection.
- 30 Amp Pure Copper Cable: VEVOR’s welding cord rated at 30 Amp, 250-Volt, features SJT jacket, 10 AWG all-copper wires. Resists rain or splash water with operating temperatures ranging from -4°F – 140°F. ETL Approved
- Premium 25 ft. Power Cord: Secure and extend your power up to 25 ft. away. It can be combined with your existing welder cords and adapters, protecting you and others from hazardous welder sparks
- Male and Female Plug: Compatible with most welders in the market. Features most commonly used industrial NEMA 6-50P male type plug and NEMA 6-50R female type plug for electric welder applications
- Portable Strap: The strap allows you to take your power cord with you anywhere. If you need to reach your power outlet, look no further. We will ensure that all your power needs are within reach
- Wide Application: This cord enables an easier reach from your welder machine to your nearest power receptacle or electrical connection. So you can use secure electricity when you are welding at home or outside
- Specifications:Cable Length: 25 ft.,Outside Diameter: 0.56 in.,Plug Type: NEMA 6-50P to NEMA 6-50R,Wire Gauge: 10AWG/3C,Rated Voltage: 250-Volt,Operating Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- Package Content:1 X 25 ft. 10AWG Welder Extension Cord
|Features:||No Additional Features||Application:||Heavy Duty|
|Cord Length (ft.):||25 ft||Electrical Product Type:||Extension Cord|
|Maximum Amperage (amps):||30 A||Number of Conductors:||3|
|Number of Outlets:||3||Voltage (volts):||250 V|