30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
With its inductive signal detection, the TEMPO Communications 501 Tracker II can be used on active or dead systems. Now you can trace the path and determine the depth of buried wires, cables and metallic pipes or conduit and find the ends of a cut cable without having to deactivate the systems. Trace over distances to 4,000 ft. (1.2 km) and depths to 7 ft. (2.2 m). Includes transmitter assembly, receiver assembly, inductive coupler (clamp), inductive antenna (built-in), two 8 ft. (2.4 m) test leads with heavy-duty alligator clips and a durable polyethylene case. Trace the path and determine the depth buried conductors (wires or metallic pipes).
- Trace the path and determine the depth buried conductors (wires or metallic pipes)
- Included options for direct connection, inductive clamp or inductive antenna allow work on active or dead systems
- Lightweight receiver provides audible and visual indications of signal strength
- High frequency transmitter provides range up to 4000 ft. and depths up to 7 ft.
- Transmitter output and receiver sensitivity are fully adjustable for maximum accuracy
|Advanced Sensor Options:||None||Combustible Sensor Options:||None|
|Commercial/Residential:||Commercial,Residential||Gas Detector Type:||Combination|
|Instrument Type:||Diffusion w/ Monochrome Display||Number of Sensors:||1|
|Rechargable Battery Pack and Power Supply:||None||Replaceable Battery:||Yes|
|Sample Probe Options (ft.):||None||Tools Product Type:||Test Equipment Part/Accessory|
|Toxic Sensor 3 Options:||None|