30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
NSI easy-splice in-line gel splice kit provides a sealed splice for underground, buried and overhead applications. This in-line closure offers a fast and simple method for splicing, insulating and environmentally sealing low voltage cable splices. Simply install the connector on a copper or aluminum cable, place it in the closure and snap closed.
- Splice kit is watertight for use in all locations
- Qualified to ANSI C119.1 -1986 for underground splicing
- Sealing and corrosion protection provided by sealant gel
- Rated -40°C to 90°C, 1,000-Volt
- NSI easy-splice in-line gel splice kit is UV resistant and includes one dual-rated connector for use with copper or aluminum conductors
|Condition:||Open Box||Brand:||NSI Industries|
|Electrical Product Type:||Wire Connector||Maximum Wire Capacity:||4/0awg|
|Minimum Wire Capacity:||#2awg|