30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
Get tougher, safer, low-key round floor box outlet covers that complement your choice of flooring. Our floor box cover is made from sturdy, corrosion-resistant solid brass that’s UL-listed and remains as unobtrusive as possible when not in use. It’s nearly flush with the floor when installed, making it safer for foot traffic and easier for carts and hand trucks to roll over without incident. You also get the benefit of protective lids on your electrical box cover that close to prevent breakage. This helps eliminate stumbling hazards when the receptacle outlets are not in use. The lids also keep out dirt and debris while the gasket material protects the inside of the box from getting wet.Our round box cover comes with a 15-Amp tamper-resistant receptacle to add a layer of safety and increase protection against accidents. The 1-gang duplex receptacle is ideal for carpet and wood surfaces among others. It’s designed to fit neatly onto non-metallic concrete floor boxes that are sold separately. We especially recommend a CANTEX R5133758 floor box base for your planned floor outlet.
- Low profile keeps the floor box outlet cover nearly flush with the floor so it’s as unobtrusive as possible for foot traffic and easier for carts to roll over
- Lids close to prevent breakage and remove potential tripping hazards when the electrical outlet is not in use
- Lids also keep out dirt and debris, while the gasket material protects the electrical box from spills and mop water getting in
- 15-Amp tamper-resistant 1-gang duplex receptacle adds a layer of safety and protection against potential accidents
- Ideal for carpet, tile, vinyl, laminate, stone, and hardwood flooring on a poured concerete sub-floor
|Condition:||Open Box||Brand:||NEWHOUSE ELECTRIC|
|Features:||No Additional Features||Includes:||No Additional Items Included|
|Number of Gangs:||1||Packaging Type:||Consumer Packaging|