30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
The Radiant collection is a step up from the standard with simple, classic options in wiring devices, home automation controls and screwless wall plates that complement today’s homes. GFCI protection meets modern convenience with this clever integration of 3 USB charging outlets, which provide 2.1 Amp of combined charging power right alongside GFCI outlets. The radiant USB charging solutions let you charge more of your devices without the need for bulky AC adapters.
- Charge 2 mobile phones or tablets simultaneously with 2 USB type A charging ports with tamper-resistant outlets
- Conducts an automatic test every 3-seconds, ensuring it’s always ready to protect – if the device fails the test, the trip indicator light (red LED) flashes to signal that the GFCI should be replaced
- Total charging capacity of 2.1 Amp, shared between stainless steel type A USB ports rated at 10,000 insertion cycles
- Protects children: patented shutter system helps prevent improper insertion of foreign objects-now with black invisi-shutters for an invisible effect preferred by end users
- Replaces any standard outlet with ease – all you need is 15-minutes and a screwdriver
- Durable: withstands 100X the required UL surge test cycle
- Back and side wire terminals accommodate #14 AWG to #10 AWG stranded and solid copper wire for installation flexibility
- Prevents line-load reversal miswire: no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly
- Dual-direction test and reset button colors match the device face
|Features:||No Additional Features||Includes:||No Additional Items|
|Amperage (A):||15 A||Commercial/Residential:||Residential|
|Indoor/Outdoor:||Indoor||Maximum Amperage (A):||15 A|
|Mounting Type:||In-Wall||NEMA Configuration:||NEMA 5-15|
|Number of Outlets:||2||Outlet Configuration:||Duplex|
|Outlet Location:||Wall||Outlet Material:||Nylon|
|Outlet Type:||GFCI||Voltage:||125 volt|
|Wire Connection Location:||Back||Wire Connection Type:||Screw Terminal|