30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
The FT18VCB LED bronze twin head flood series is ideal in outdoor areas where a low-maintenance solution is required. Producing over 1300 Lumens, this small but effective floodlight can be wall or eave mounted for maximum versatility. Upon installation, choose between one of 3 color temperatures: 3000K (soft white), 4000K (bright white) or 5000K (daylight) to ensure that you always have the right color light. This outdoor rated product utilizes a durable rust free polycarbonate housing.
- 3 color temp choices per fixture: soft (3000K); cool (4000K); daylight (5000K) allows customization to meet your outdoor lighting preferences
- Built to last with maintenance-free LED’s with 50,000 life-hours (equivalent to 22-year at 6-hours/day or 45-year at 3-hours/ day)
- 1300 Lumens at 4000K CCT (factory setting)
- Lightweight, rust free polycarbonate construction
- Attractive bronze finish to complement your home’s exterior
|Model:||FT18VCB Classic, Modern||MPN:||FT18VCB|
|Features:||Adjustable Lamp Head, Switch Controlled, Water Resistant, Weather Resistant||Includes:||Mounting Hardware Included|
|Actual Color Temperature (K):||4000||Color Rendering Index (CRI):||70|
|Color Temperature:||Cool White||Exterior Lighting Product Type:||Floodlight|
|Fixture Material:||Polycarbonate||Glass/Lens Type:||Clear|
|Light Beam Angle:||270||Lumens:||1300|
|Number of Lights:||2 Lights||Power Type:||Hardwired|
|Voltage Type:||Line Voltage||Watt Equivalence:||13.1|