The Honeywell RTH111B1024 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat is designed for low volt heating and cooling systems, including milivolt and single-stage heat pumps without auxiliary heat. This non-programmable thermostat offers precision comfort control via its large easy-to-read digital display. Advanced temperature controls and the ability to remember custom settings in the event of a power outage make this an extremely versatile thermostat, while the DIY installation and easily accessible battery compartment make installation a breeze.
Your weekly schedule isn’t the same as your weekend routine. The versatile Honeywell Home Programmable Thermostat gives you the freedom to program your weekday and weekend schedules independently, so your comfort settings can truly be on your time. This non-programmable thermostat is designed to give you easy-to-use, push-button climate control. With the classic features you love – backlit display, precise +1/-1 operation, temporary and permanent override – and the added customization of weekend scheduling, this simple solution helps keep you in control, no matter your lifestyle.
- Digital display
- Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display
- Precision comfort control of +/-1 F
- Easy-to-read display with soft-touch buttons
- Easy-access battery compartment
- Set point retained in memory (in the event of power outage)
- Battery change reminder
- 12 or 24 hour clock
- DIY installation
- Will not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240 V), heat pump systems with backup heat and multi-stage heating/cooling
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.75 x 1.25 x 3.75 in.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty