30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
Upgrade your lighting with Halo recessed lighting. This housing is full of time saving features to make installation easy. This housing is Title 24 compliant for use with LED lighting. The Halo H995ICAT is a dedicated LED new construction small aperture IC AIR-TITE housing for use with Halo RL4 Series LED modules. It is designed for use in insulated ceilings where it will be in direct contact with insulation. It is an AIR-TITE housing designed to prevent air flow between occupied spaces and unconditioned areas. The LED connection is non-screw base to preserve the high efficacy rating of the luminaire as used with the RL4 LED module.
- Air-Tite rated design meets restricted air flow code requirements which prevents airflow between attic and living areas and saves on both heating and air conditioning costs
- 4 in. aperture provides illumination for your ceiling lighting needs
- Compatible with a wide variety of 4 in. LED retrofit trims but is best with Halo quality RL, RA, SLD, LT, SMD and ML series models (Bulb free with some having a 45 year LED lifespan)
- Got-nail: pre-installed nail easily installs in regular lumber, engineered lumber and laminated beams
- Pass-N-Thru bar hangers: fixture has pre-installed nails that easily installs in regular lumber, engineered lumber and laminated beams
- LED module connection: this non-screw-base LED connection preserves the high efficacy rating of the luminaire
- Listed for damp location when used with dedicated wet rated recessed lights
- New construction recessed can, ideal for those who have easy access to their ceilings
- Insulation contact rated: designed for insulated ceilings where contact is necessary
- 3 “Quick Connect” connectors eliminate the need for separate wire nuts – simply strip supply wires and push in
- Features an integral thermal protector to guard against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping
|Compatible Bulb Type:
|Damp Rated,Wet Rated
|Light Bulb Base Code:
|New Construction or Remodel:
|Number of Housings Included:
|Reflector Finish Family: