30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
Nest thermostats are designed to work without a C wire in most homes. But some systems may require a C wire for consistent power to your Nest thermostat. The Nest Power Connector is an affordable C-wire substitute for homes that don’t have one. It doesn’t require any new thermostat wiring. And with simple instructions, you can even install it yourself.
- C-wire substitute for Nest thermostats: nest thermostats are designed to work without a C wire in most homes, but for some systems, including heating-only, cooling-only, zone-controlled, and heat pump systems, you’ll need a nest power connector or C wire
- Works with 24 VAC systems: nest power connector is only compatible with 24 VAC systems, so it won’t work with millivolt or high voltage systems
- Installation is simple: attaches to your furnace, air handler, or zone controller, and comes with simple instructions
- Costs less than a new C wire: nest power connector is an affordable C-wire substitute that’s designed to be compatible with nest thermostats – and costs much less than hiring an electrician to install a new C wire through your walls
- Thoughtfully designed: nest power connector resists dust and water, and is made from 46% recycled plastic, wire connectors and sticky pad are designed for easy, mess-free installation
|Accessory Type:||Thermostat Kit||Material:||Plastic|