30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
The GE 60 Amp 240-Volt Non-Fuse Indoor Safety Switch is single phase and has 2 poles. The switch is intended for indoor, residential- or light commercial applications where the duty level is not severe. This UL-listed unit can be padlocked for added security and features direct-drive, quick-make, quick-break mechanisms for a long life.
- For use as a safety switch in residential- or light commercial applications where the duty level is not severe
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment when installed in accordance with the NEC
- Metallic case for durability
- Can be padlocked for added security
- Direct-drive, quick-make, quick-break mechanisms for a long life
- Spring-reinforced fuse clips help provide reliable contacts and cool operation
- Single phase
- 2 poles
- For indoor use
- Meets NEMA standards
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Removable interior and ample space simplify installation and wiring
- Straight-through wiring and multiple knockouts speed installation
|Automatic/Manual:||Manual||Electrical Product Type:||Safety Switch|
|Features:||Mountable, On/Off Switch||Fused:||Non-Fused|
|Indoor/Outdoor:||Indoor||Maximum Amperage (amps):||60|
|Phase Type:||1 Phase||Power Distribution Features:||No Additional Features|