30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
The Unmetered Surface Mount is factory-assembled and factory-tested. It comes to the construction job site ready to use with no need to assemble individual parts, saving installation time. The single, heavy-gauge NEMA 3R rainproof enclosure protects against weather, vandalism and nuisance tripping. It is lockable and is engineered for maximum protection of receptacles, cords, plugs, breakers. The unit complies with National Electrical Code and OSHA requirements.
- All-in-1 construction for factory assured terminations
- Rolled edge door for cord protection
- Heavy galvanized zinc coated steel, with highest quality electro-deposition finish – resists corrosion and fading
- Welded flange NEMA 3R construction for lasting service in outdoor installations
- UL listed
- Padlock provision can prevent unauthorized entry
- Dead front construction prevents accidental contact with live parts
- All components are factory wired and assembled, reducing installation time
- Power outlet door has stay-open position for user convenience
- All terminals accept copper or aluminum wire for added installation flexibility
- Broad range of concentric knock-outs to accommodate wiring needs
- All units with 12-2 Cu/Al equipment ground lug
- Closure caps included, hubs ordered separately
- Rugged 16-Gauge Zinc coated G-90 steel
- Only the 20a receptacle is GFCI protected
|Electrical Product Type:||Load Center||Load Center Type:||Temporary Power|
|Maximum Amperage (amps):||100||Number of Circuits:||5|
|Number of Spaces:||5||Phase Type:||1 Phase|