30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
The GE Heavy-Duty Household Water Filtration System reduces sand, sediment and rust from your main water supply. It is a high-flow system with a 40 psi – 100 psi feed water-pressure tolerance. A clear sump allows easy viewing of the filter to monitor its condition and a canister wrench is included for easy filter changes. A bypass valve helps increase filter life when filtered water is not needed. This quick-connect system comes with hardware and an installation kit. It is NSF certified for safety and reliability.
- Heavy-duty filtration system, clear sump allows for easy viewing of filter
- Filters water at the main supply install system in basement and/or out of sight
- Certified to reduce sediment, scale, dirt and rust in your water, appliances and plumbing fixtures
- Easy to install
- Kit includes 1 in. plumbing connection, pressure relief valve, bypass option, mounting bracket and remote filter reminder light for simple installation and filter change
- 3-month life, for best filtration results, filter should be replaced every 3-months
- Uses replacement filter FXHTC or FXHSC
- NSF certified for safety and reliability
- Filter not included
|Finish:||White on White||Room:||Indoor|
|Features:||Bypass valve,Indicator light(s)||Chlorine reduction (%):||80|
|Copper Reduction (%):||0||Bacteria Reduction (%):||0|
|Lead reduction (%):||99.3||Maximum feed water pressure (psi):||100|
|Maximum feed water temperature (F):||100||Maximum filtered water flow (gallons per min.):||20|
|Minimum feed water pressure (psi):||40||Minimum feed water temperature (F):||40|
|Number of filters included:||2||Number of Stages:||1 Stage|
|Product Weight (lb.):||8.9||Fitting size (in.):||1|
|Product Depth (in.):||8||Product Height (in.):||15.25|
|Product Width (in.):||9.75|