30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
The Delta MultiChoice Integrated Shower Diverter consolidates custom shower design with its consumer-preferred streamlined style eliminating the need for an additional diverter valve. With three popular trim style choices to coordinate with any bathroom decor, it provides you the flexibility to select the type of custom shower functionality you prefer. With the MultiChoice Universal system, you have the freedom to upgrade style and functionality later. And, because there’s no need to alter plumbing behind the wall, you save time, effort and money on future renovation updates.
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe ±3 degree F (±1.6 degree C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Rough-in only
- Trim kit sold separately
- 1-piece forged valve body with stops
- Back-to-back installation capability
- Accepts Delta (3) three or (6) six function diverter cartridges plus all MultiChoice cartridges
- Plug provided for 3 setting diverter installation
- 1/2 in. outlets and connections
- “UN” indicates Universal type fitting and is 1/2 in. NPT male thread with 1/2 in. C.W.T. female sweat
- Standard installation accommodates finished wall thickness up to 1-1/8 in.
|Application:||Tub & Shower||Fixed:||Yes|
|Material:||Brass||Plumbing Part Type:||Rough-In Kit|
|Valve Type:||Diverter Valves|