Grab bars provide leverage and support for those moments in your bathroom where you need a little assistance. Grab bars are the perfect addition to any bathroom, for anyone, any age and any ability. They add confidence and independence and most importantly, safety. Inspired by the sleek elegance of modern European design, the Lyndall Collection completes the look of any contemporary bath, from classic to rustic. The Delta Lyndall 18 in. Concealed Screw ADA Grab Bar in Brushed Nickel features a smooth surface for a simple clean look. When installed properly, it will support up to 500 lbs. With only 2 to 3 screws required for a secure mount, the 5 screw flange provides installation flexibility to accommodate individual grab bar mounting needs. Delta is committed to the highest standards in quality and safety and our grab bars are manufactured and tested to exceed many current industry standards.
- Developed with die-cast zinc posts and a rust-resistant and durable stainless steel bar for superior strength and quality
- Simple stud installation with included instruction sheets and woods screws
- Provides assistance and support for up to 500 lbs., exceeding ADA requirements
- Brushed nickel finish to complement nickel faucets and bathroom hardware
- For installation convenience, the 18 in. concealed screw grab bar can be installed horizontally, vertically or at an angle
- 1-1/4 in. Dia bar for easier grip and slimmer look
- Snap over cover conceals screws on mounting flange
- Can be installed with a grab bar wall anchor (sold separately, DF549) when no studs are available
|Color:||Nickel||Bath Accessory Type:||Grab/Assist Bar|
|Room:||Included Components:||Mounting Hardware|
Open box item:
30 Day Money Back Guarantee – FREE RETURN SHIPPING.
WE BEAT ANY PRICE!!
Please note: All items are returns and subject to unforeseen damage and or missing parts. That said, we’ve went through all boxes and made sure they are complete, unused sets.