Update your tub and shower faucet with the DANCO Shower Trim kit for Moen. This Shower valve trim kit allows you to replace your existing worn-out shower trim without replacing the valve. DANCO designed compatibility features into this Moen Trim Kit that Includes adapters to fit both Moentrol and Posi-Temp cartridge style faucets. The Moen Shower trim kit offers you a choice of design between a clear acrylic handle and a finished metal handle. The plastic construction provides rust resistance and durability, while the stainless steel material provides reliable performance. This Shower faucet trim kit replaces Moentrol 220, 240, 2600 & 2700 series as well as replaces Moen Posi-Temp 2300 series with and without diverters. This kit Includes all the Moen replacement parts to complete your DIY project.
- MOEN TUB/SHOWER TRIM KIT REPLACEMENT is compatible with Moentrol and Posi-Temp cartridge style shower faucets. Replaces Moentrol 220, 240, 2600 and 2700 series with and without diverters; replaces Moen Posi-Temp series 2300 with and without diverters (Replaces existing Moen Shower Trim kits OEM# 28951, 28951, 28961, 89273 and 89275)
- Important installation tip: To properly install this product, you need a minimum of a 3-1/2 inch opening in the wall for the offset portion of the trim plate to sit back in to ensure it sets flush to the wall
- Includes adapters to fit both regular style and posi-temp style cartridges
- Includes ADAPTERS to fit Posi-Temp Pressure Balancing and Moentrol tub and shower faucets while replacing the tub/shower valve trim with simple household tools making this a DIY project
- BILT 3D INTERACTIVE INSTRUCTIONS download is a revolutionary way to assemble & install products with voice & text guided directions and step-by-step self-paced instructions to help you finish your install quickly & efficiently, with the confidence you’ve done it right!
- KIT Includes: The Moen shower trim kit Includes (1) clear acrylic handle (2.75 in x 2.35 in x 1.6 in) and (1) metal handle (4 in x 2-1/16 in. x 2-3/8 in), faceplate trim, screws, adapters and allen wrench to replace and install your shower valve trim
- Durable construction – Durable plastic, acrylic and stainless steel construction for reliable performance for the Moen shower trim kit
- Note: to properly install this product, you need a 3-1/2 in. opening in the wall for the offset portion of the trim plate to sit back in, or else it will stick out from the wall
|Finish:||Oil Rubbed Bronze||Material:|
All necessary components
Open box item:
30 Day Money Back Guarantee – FREE RETURN SHIPPING.
WE BEAT ANY PRICE!!
Please note: All items are returns and subject to unforeseen damage and or missing parts. That said, we’ve went through all boxes and made sure they are complete, unused sets.