30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping.
This is an open box item. We go through each item to ensure its unused and complete. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please reach out to us and we will make it right.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product, and although it will come with our “30 Day Money Back Guarantee with FREE return shipping”, It does not come with any additional benefit that the manufacturer offers, including, but not limited to, warranty or quality control standards set forth by the original manufacturer (we are not an authorized reseller).
Perfect for the RV Owner that stores a motor home, camper, travel trailer or pop-up trailer and wants electricity close by, especially for a heater that will help prevent moisture and mildew from forming. Safe and easy to install for the do-it-yourselfer because it is factory wired and completely assembled. The unique cover design allows the cord to be used when the door is closed.
- TT-30R NEMA receptacle is 3 wire, rated at 30-Amp 125-Volt
- Hub provision is provided for use with Siemens HR-style hubs
- NEMA 3R rainproof enclosure has a lockable latch and the unique design allows the cord to be used with the door closed
- Lugs are suitable for either aluminum or copper wire
- Note: product may vary by store
|Condition:||Open Box||Brand:||Connecticut Electric|
|Electrical Product Type:||Outlet||Load Center Type:||Main Lug|
|Maximum Amperage (amps):||30 A||Number of Circuits:||1|
|Number of Spaces:||2||Phase Type:||1 Phase|
|Voltage (volts):||125 V|